- If you’re just getting started, take a look at some Top Tips
- For more detailed advice, check out our Practical Guides
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask? Have a look at our Factsheets
- Check out our work in Research and Publications
- Want to use our Creative IG Tools?
- Make sure to filter by Topic and Sector for more specific results.
- You can Bookmark pages and Resources using the sign up page
Search & Filter
Not sure where to start?
The Arts and Environmental Sustainability: An International Overview
The Creative IG Tools Conversion Factors
Arts Council England report Sustaining Great Art, which presents the results of the first year of environmental reporting by its major revenue funded organisations and produced in
In April 2014 in collaboration with the Technology Strategy Board we co-produced a Special Edition of the Green Futures publication. ‘Where Science Meets Art’ talks to the collaborators and creatives who are leading the way, and asks how we can make the future a masterpiece.
Research undertaken by JB on behalf of AIM and BPI. Switching to digital delivery of music promotional releases across the independent music sector would save 1,525 tonnes of CO2 annually – a reduction of 86%. (2010)
In 2007 Julie's Bicycle commissioned the Environmental Change Institute, Oxford University, to estimate the annual GHG emissions of the UK music industry, identify key opportunities and challenges for reducing emissions, and make recommendations for actions and priorities. (2008)