Culture Change is a business support programme for the creative and cultural industries in the East of England.
It's designed to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and microbusinesses improve the environmental sustainability of their activities. The best bit is that it's all for free.
The project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund and provides a minimum of 12 hours free support to your organisation.
For more information and to find out whether you're eligible, see below, or watch the highlights from our launch conference:
What are we offering?
Culture Change is supporting creative companies through a diverse programme of activity:
- a series of conferences with three different themes focusing on business sustainability
- a programme of specific low-carbon focussed business support seminars
- use of the Creative IG Tools carbon calculators and advice provided by Julie’s Bicycle
- bespoke individual SME and microbusiness support and action planning around environmental sustainability
- creation of a peer-to-peer business support network.
Who can participate?
SMEs and microbusinesses working in the creative industries within the East of England with:
- Fewer than 250 employees
- An annual turnover of less than 50 million euros
How can you take part?
If you are eligible and are interested in being part of the programme or obtaining further information please register by contacting Sholeh Johnston: email@example.com 020 8746 0400
Alternatively, sign up to our mailing list for updates:
To learn more about our upcoming workshops, webinars and events, please click here.