Founded by the music industry in 2007, Julie’s Bicycle has established itself as the international centre of excellence in environmental sustainability for the arts and creative industries. Creative companies that want to go the extra mile can become JB Associates for tailored and on-going support. Using our world-leading research and practical resources, our Associates are putting environmental sustainability at the heart of their work, recognising that it’s good for business resilience and brand value as well as being good for the planet.
JB Associates represent some of the most exciting creative businesses in the UK and abroad.
Why become a JB Associate?
We’re working with over 400 leading arts and creative companies to develop the most relevant research and practical tools.
- MEASURE your environmental impacts
- CUT carbon
- CUT costs
- INCREASE efficiency
- INVEST wisely
- BUILD your brand
- JOIN our network
Our offer to you
JB Associates benefit from a combination of:
- site visits from JB consultants
- JB Green Guide for your company
- staff training and skills development
- Industry Green certification
- an environmental policy
- environmental section for your annual report
- sustainable branding advice
- co-branded communications materials
- Associate members’ website
- procurement discounts
- Bike Club
- Associates Celebration Dinner
£3,000 to £12,000 per annum.
Membership fees are managed on a not-for-profit basis.
Contact Sholeh Johnston at Julie’s Bicycle for more details on benefits offered by our Associates programme:
Sholeh@juliesbicycle.com | +44 (0)20 7078 4883