Julie’s Bicycle is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When using this website we may collect the following information: your name and contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons and we will use the information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send out an email detailing important news, services or upcoming events which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- to customise the website according to your interests.
If you are submitting or providing information and data to use one of the Julie’s Bicycle tools or services then you will become a user (‘User’) of these tools or services (the ‘Service’) and any information held by Julie’s Bicycle will held on the following basis on the understanding that such information will also be provided to and held by Julie’s Bicycle nominated service provider Made Up Design (“Service Provider”) on the following basis:
- Julie’s Bicycle use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User's identity data including individual names and e-mail addresses, are not submitted to the Service Provider.
- Julie’s Bicycle will only authorise and allow anonymised and aggregated statistical information (“Results Data”) resultant from the information you provide to be made publicly available via the Made Up Design Platform.
- Julie’s Bicycle will use all reasonable skill and care in its execution, integration and ongoing interaction with the Service Provider and the Service. In particular, Julie’s Bicycle will not perform or allow the performance (whether knowingly or unknowingly) of malicious use of the Service including any denial of service attack or any activity that could detrimentally affect the performance of the Service and/or other users of the Service.
- Julie’s Bicycle shall at the reasonable request of User, remove data provided by the User from its systems not later than 30 working days after receipt of notice from the User requiring it to be removed. Julie’s Bicycle reserves the right to charge a fee for its reasonable effort in providing this service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Julie’s Bicycle may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17 March, 2008.Login/sign up to add to your Bookmarks